Ad Code

Ticker

12/recent/ticker-posts

Bible study -Topic: humility

Google Translate Button
Text: James 4:16 says, But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

Memory verse: James 4:10 says, Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Introduction

Humility is the state of being humble, many people find it difficult to submit themselves under other people, many show respect to gain favour or under pretence but true humility is divinely given, and it is a spirit. The scripture says humble yourself before the Lord and he will lift you up.

Joseph was thrown into prison for being faithful yet he did not fight because of humility.

The Lord hate pride, Jesus humble himself unto death.

Philppians 2:5-9

5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 . Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 . But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 . And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Humility bring exaltation, . God exalted Jesus Christ.

Also Read: Covenant Day of Favour

Ways to demonstrate humility

1. Respect for rules and regulation either in school, Church, family or society at large.

2. Having respect for whom it is Accord, not because they are good but because you are being obedient to God.

3. True greetings and loyalty, display your humility to others and those who deserve it by great Indian first.

How to develop Humility

1. Desire it

2. Pray for it

3. Practice it

4. Read Books

5. Have God-fearing mentor

6. Always Partner with the Holy Spirit

Summary

Life is a field where different things can be cultivated and in due season you will reap it. When you plant humidity you will reap Humility,  Honour, but when you plant Pride, arrogance and disrespect,  you'll harness pains and regret.

Prayer Points

1. O lord break in me every spirit of pride in Jesus name

2. Restore unto me whatsoever I have lost through pride in Jesus name

3. Foundational demons of pride in my father's house break in Jesus name

4. Powers disengaging me from my destiny helpers through pride be destroyed in Jesus name

5. Whosoever oh lord consultant Juju or Vudoo on my behalf to destroy me and my family are you god die in Jesus name

6. Powers Western my effort to succeed die in Jesus name

7. Orders of the night pursuing me in my dream to kill me you cannot succeed fall down and die in Jesus name

8. Wherever they have buried my progress oh lord in any evil altar, o  evil altar catch fire in Jesus name

9. Every spiritual gang up from my father's house or my place of work too disorganised me your time is up scatter in Jesus name

10. I prophesied to my spirit man we will not die young no evil will harm you I must live to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name amen 

Want to Partner with the Ministry, click here, our prayer is on you for His divine Blessings




Post a Comment

0 Comments